What You should Know About Rental Property Ownership
Rental property owners are faced with a myriad of issues today. Many find it is becoming increasingly difficult to effectively manage their investment property on a part-time basis. Laws governing fair housing, discrimination, lead paint, livability codes, etc. are ever changing and reliable resources for guidance can be difficult to locate. Add to that the potential tenant issues, repair problems, and record keeping/tax reporting requirements, and what seems at first to be an easy task can suddenly become an overwhelming chore.
WHat You can Expect From
- Expert marketing of your property through various local media and other resources, and professional showings by licensed agents.
- intensive applicant screening process to select well-qualified renters.
- New lease and subsequent renewal negotiations.
- Consistent, thorough property inspections several times per year.
- Timely completion of maintenance needs and repairs at reasonable costs through local vendors.
- 24 hr. on-call service for emergencies.
Successful Management By Relationship Building
- ln-depth knowledge of Landlord/Tenant laws, fair housing practices and federal, state, and local housing codes.
- Complete understanding of the Landlord/Tenant Court System and how best to deal with the occasional tenant who defaults.
- Routine correspondence and copies of all inspections reports, and expenses for the property as soon as they are completed.
- Peace of mind in knowing your property is well-managed and cared for.
SERVING FREDERICK COUNTY AND SURROUNDING AREAS
We have been using Bob Dent at Countryside Pet sitting for almost 15 years! He’s provided expert care and peace of mind for our dog Barkley from the time he was a young energetic pup until he was an aging senior dog Labrador. We never had to worry, knowing Bob would let us know how things were going. Bob also takes care of our 4 cats and is happy to take out the trash or bring in the mail. I would highly recommend his services to any pet owner! Christy Evans, Frederick, MD
Bob Dent has been taking care of our canine, feline, avian, hedgehog, rodent, and reptile family members for over 20 years. He walks our dog daily and does pet sitting, both at our home and at his farm, as needed. He is the best pet sitter anyone could ever have, catering to each individual personality and specific needs. Bob’s demeanor is calm and loving. Every pet in our family is excited to see him each time he visits, probably because he spends quality time with each one of them. Bob embodies the Countryside motto: Pets are Family. He, himself, has quite a pet family on his farm, including his dogs, rescued horses, donkeys, chickens, rabbits, and more. He is truly Frederick’s Pet Whisperer. The Stockbridges, Frederick MD
Bob Dent has been wonderful pet sitting our animals and also watching our farm as well. You need to call Bob. B Kent, Libertytown, MD
Homestead Leasing & Management * Countryside Pet Care